Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sexy Panties and Naughty Knickers...

Even without their big celebrity following in Europe and the US, Sexy Panties and Naughty Knickers are quite fabulous. I'm excited to see this brand because I get many complaints about "no sexy bras" for my fantastic F cups with small rib cages and my awesome A cups, "what about us?" Well, it seems like SP and NK has filled that gap with sexy, flirty, and pretty bras for many, many cups.

Now, when you visit their website, it will be one stop shopping. To match your new sexy bra, get some knickers (panties for us Americans), nighties, and boxers for you man too! Check out the Milo women's boxers, lovelovelove.

Let me tell you the Brits really know how to do lingerie. I can't wait to get my first SP and NK, bra, knicker, thong, pretty the whole collection. If it's true, not only are they sexy, they're comfortable and more affordable than some of your other high end designer lingerie. I've own some expensive collector lingerie (with handwritten tags) and they're not that comfortable! So, Sexy Panties and Naughty Knickers, let's do this!

FYI, the blue bra set is called the NANCY set. But ignore the skinny chick under the bra and panty set, according to their website, the panties go up to extra large, and the bras to 36DD.

5 comments:

Clare said...

thanks for introducing me to this brand. Eventhough I'm based in the UK I hadn't heard of them. I'm glad you think us Brits know how to do lingerie!

Lingerie Ladies said...

Thanks for reading Clare! You Brits know lingerie for sure.

Anonymous said...

Thank u ;-) look at this emo boy hair on this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info

Designer Lingerie said...

Feel wonderful and look special even at nighttime by wearing a designer lingerie. Lingerie are created to make a woman feel confident and sophisticated about herself and her body. It is also the best way for a woman to say that she wishes to spend quality time and enjoy her partner’s company. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I am not in a position to view this website correctly on opera I feel there's a problem

My blog post: having trouble getting pregnant the third time